It’s time to announce Michael Mirdad’s annual Workshop on “Mastery & Healing.” For the last 30 years, this has been a 5-day Intensive, but is now offered as a 2-day, weekend workshop. This incredible event is life-changing for those who have never taken it, and a wonderful tune-up for those who have. This workshop covers many of Michael Mirdad’s primary teachings in regards to creating a better life—in all areas of our life.
You will discover how to get clearer guidance, how to develop greater healing skills, how to love and trust yourself, how to create fulfilling relationships, and how to live a life that reflects your higher self in mind, body, and soul. “Mastery & Healing” is a training for students and teachers of spirituality who are ready to learn how to manifest a spiritual, integrated, balanced, and prosperous life, as well as learning how to bring Divine Guidance into your daily life and activities.
· Spiritual Mastery: Develop a life plan, enhance creativity, practice true forgiveness, awaken higher levels of consciousness, and open your heart center.
· Mental Mastery: Develop greater focus, learn effective meditation, and discover your soul’s purpose.
· Emotional Mastery: Develop psychic abilities, create fulfilling relationships, transform trauma, and learn advanced emotional healing techniques.
· Physical Mastery: Manifest greater prosperity, create healthy living through diet and exercise, learn to read the energy of the body, receive training in healing arts, and learn principles of sacred sexuality.
Course Outline & Schedule
· Saturday May 27th—10:00-4:00pm
· Sunday May 28th—12:00-4:00pm
All hours of the workshop will be recorded for replay, which means you can watch them at your convenience AND you can watch them more than once. The time/schedule is given using the Arizona time zone, so be sure to check your local time equivalent here. Also, be sure to use the correct date when checking time equivalents.
· All deposits, fees and donations are non-refundable
· Special discount for returning students of this course while space is available (call for details)
For questions or comments please contact us by email