After moving beyond the year 2012 . . . the year most ancient civilizations foretold to be the end of civilization as we know it, did you find that your life changed in any significant way? If you answer yes, you are not alone. If you answer no, you might want to look again at your life and the world.
A Shift to Awaken the Inner Christ
Although the year 2012 marked the end of our material world as we knew it, and many changes have indeed begun, it also marked the potential beginning of a spiritual life. And rather than fussing and fighting to “fix” the world, we’re better off nurturing the part of us that is immune to this world. Our job is not to resist what we see in the world but rather, to bring a greater quantity of light to a dark place—through the practice of love and forgiveness.
It is our destiny to raise the consciousness of this world, but this doesn’t mean the world (and all of its inhabitants) is open to such a shift. This shift is inevitable but free-will allows everyone to make this shift either the easy way or the hard way. The easy way means hearing the call of Spirit that dwells within us and following Its Guidance to birth Christ Consciousness. The hard way means going through things like personal and global tragedies—which we are seeing plenty of these days.
The birthing of Christ Consciousness is not to be confused with “the return of Jesus” or any other spiritual leader. In fact, it is just the opposite. Two thousand years ago, Jesus left his students and said, “I must leave you now or the comforter will not come to you!” He was explaining here, and in other teachings, that Christ is not a person to be worshiped, but rather, it is the Consciousness of who we are—albeit a Consciousness that we have forgotten. But the “second coming of Christ” is an internal remembrance. Mother Mary was once pregnant with Jesus Christ, but we are all now pregnant with our own “inner Christ.”
Here are some of the symptoms of being “pregnant” with your Inner Christ:
- Feeling a call to return to the teachings of Christ, the nurturance of Mother Mary, the protection of Archangel Michael, and/or the life of Mary Magdalene.
- Having a growing interest in the Early Christians, the Arthurian Knights, and/or the Knights Templar.
- Seeing old thought systems and opinions falling away.
- Feeling a call the live and manifest more unconditional love.
- Limitations such as race, gender, astrological signs, and family structures no longer apply to you.
- Feeling a disconnection from people that represent the past, old ways of being.
- Feeling a growing desire to connect with soul mates, soul groups, and spiritual family.
- Having less “buttons” to be pushed and maintaining a greater sense of peace even when your remaining “buttons” are pushed.
Again, we are now in the time of humanity’s awakening and must all learn to live and act as the Divine Beings that we truly are. We have already entered the New Millennium and the era of Christ Consciousness. This is why our work through Grail Productions has always been rooted in the message of birthing the Christ. The very symbol of the Grail is one of being a receptacle or vessel to receive the Spirit of God. This is also why we have recently chosen to present the world with an online course for nurturing Christ Consciousness. The time is at hand to hear the call and accept your role in humanity’s awakening. To experience this to its fullest, we must recognize our worthiness, act responsibly, and learn to become teachers of Love.