- August 28, Sedona – 9:30am & 12:00pm: Sunday Services at Unity of Sedona
- September 4, Sedona – 9:30am & 12:00pm: Sunday Services at Unity of Sedona
- September 17, Quincy, MA – 10am-4pm at Open Doors, Classroom for the Universal Course : The Heart of a Course in Miracles
- September 18, Amesbury, MA – 10am at Unity on the River: Sunday Service with Michael Mirdad
- September 18, Amesbury, MA – 12pm at Unity on the River: Consciously Co-Creating A New Life
- October 15, Nashville – 9am at Unity of Nashville: Understanding the Purpose to Life’s Tests
- October 16, Nashville – 10am at Unity of Nashville: Sunday Service with Michael Mirdad
- October 16, Nashville – 12pm at Unity of Nashville: Consciously Co-Creating A New Life
- October 17, Nashville – 7pm at Unity of Nashville: An Evening of Miracles with Michael Mirdad
- November 13, Atlanta – 11:15am at Unity of North Atlanda: Sunday Service with Michael Mirdad
- November 13, Atlanta – 1:30pm at Unity of North Atlanta: Consciously Co-Creating a New Life with Michael Mirdad
- November 14, Atlanta – 7pm at Unity of North Atlanta: An Evening of Miracles with Michael Mirdad
Newsletter Article Spoke to My Heart
Michael, your Grail Productions newsletter article spoke my heart in so many ways, and I want to tell you how much I appreciate your writing it. To be spiritual leaders in a church is not an easy task, and there are many pits into which one can fall. As we are all experiencing intense refining of our beings, especially at this time of being bathed in such powerful frequencies constantly streaming in; holding the focus of living our lives in integrity, clarity, and peace with everyone around us can be a challenge. This challenge intensifies further when a certain cash flow (or other material things) is needed to sustain even a simple lifestyle, not to mention to keep a church running smoothly. This keeping up with the physical world can be overwhelming at times for those who really are dedicated to living the LOVE in their true calling...but we must keep our focus that there is nothing more important than being the LOVE we are with everyone in everything, no matter what situation presents itself...and I see this truly is the desire of your heart. So thank you! Also, we all need to feel the loving embrace of our Light Family. I want to thank you for the work you do to continue to support the connection of LOVE at Unity and to keep it a safe and joyful place to embrace one another Heart to Heart and Spirit to Spirit. We are blessed to be a part of this family in all the ways we can.
I’m still blown away by the healing workshop! I’ve already begun applying the emotional healing techniques in my own practice. In fact, the day after I got home, one of my clients was releasing deep emotions, while I worked on her hip. Thanks to what I learned in this workshop, she didn’t just release, instead, she experienced some real healing. I am always amazed by how much ground we cover in Michael Mirdad’s workshops. Furthermore, the love and mastery he brings to teaching and healing is unsurpassed. I now feel inspired to attend the next healing workshop, to further hone my skills and deepen my understanding, as well as my own healing–something all healers should do.