- Sedona: Living the Breath of God workshop with Jayem and Michael Mirdad on February 25, 2017 10:00 am
- Sedona: Sunday Service at Unity of Sedona (9:30am & 12:00pm) on February 26, 2017 9:30 am
- Sedona: Private Sessions By Appointment on February 27, 2017
- Creating Fulfilling Relationships Online Intensive on March 1, 2017 5:00 pm
- Dallas: Sunday Services 9:00 & 11:00am on March 12, 2017 9:00 am
- Dallas: Understanding the Purpose of Life’s Tests on March 12, 2017 1:00 pm
- Dallas: An Evening of Miracles with Michael Mirdad on March 13, 2017 7:00 pm
- Mastery and Healing 5-Day Intensive on May 18, 2017
- Deva Premal & Miten with Manose on May 23, 2017 12:30 am
Understanding the Purpose of Life’s Tests CD
Everyone wants to understand the purpose of life’s tests; why we attract certain people and experiences; and why some patterns keep returning. This CD is based on the material found in Michael Mirdad’s best-selling book: The Seven Initiations on the Spiritual Path. This helps you to gain a greater clarity than ever before as to the purpose of your life and all that you have experienced. Michael also discusses the difference between learning life’s lessons the easy way versus the hard way.
You may also like…
Healing Your Core Issues
Our core issues, the ones that reside deep within us at a soul level, are often the ones we struggle with for years, if not a lifetime. In his book, Healing the Heart and Soul, Michael Mirdad takes these Soul-Level Issues that can drag a person down for years, and applies an inspiring five-step process that simply and quickly allows a person to begin transforming their life.
Michael’s five-step healing process guided me through healing issues that I have been trying to release for years. I have tried healing modalities from East to West and they all fell short once the issue was “purged” from my body, because left behind was a big hole. A hole I filled with more unhealthy relationships, shopping, working out, eating and not eating; whatever would fill the hole. And eventually, the pain, be it physical or emotional, returned.
The key that is offered in Healing the Heart and Soul is the process of Refilling. But instead of Refilling the hole with ice cream and abusive relationships, Michael guides you through actively, with focus, choosing what to refill with rather than unconsciously letting old patterns and thoughts fill in. By Refilling with new words that support a new life, Soul-Level Issues are transformed into new, healthy Core Beliefs. These new Core Beliefs will aid in calling forth that which serves a new, healthy life!
Healing the Heart and Soul is one of those books I keep out on my nightstand. After I read it the first time I put it on my bookshelf, but within days I found myself reaching for it time-and-time again. The healing process in this book not only helps me move through my issues with ease and a sense of direction, it also guides me to better know and understand myself–the key to making choices that will serve my soul long into the future.