- Sedona: Living the Breath of God workshop with Jayem and Michael Mirdad on February 25, 2017 10:00 am
- Sedona: Sunday Service at Unity of Sedona (9:30am & 12:00pm) on February 26, 2017 9:30 am
- Sedona: Private Sessions By Appointment on February 27, 2017
- Creating Fulfilling Relationships Online Intensive on March 1, 2017 5:00 pm
- Dallas: Sunday Services 9:00 & 11:00am on March 12, 2017 9:00 am
- Dallas: Understanding the Purpose of Life’s Tests on March 12, 2017 1:00 pm
- Dallas: An Evening of Miracles with Michael Mirdad on March 13, 2017 7:00 pm
- Mastery and Healing 5-Day Intensive on May 18, 2017
- Deva Premal & Miten with Manose on May 23, 2017 12:30 am
Santa Rosa: Consciously Co-Creating A New Life
Date: January 8, 2017
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Place: Center For Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa, 2075 Occidental Rd, Santa Rosa, CA
Phone: (707) 527-8372 / (615) 333-1323
The path to a fulfilling life has two parts: healing the past and re-building the future. There comes a time when every beginner or advanced student on the path is ready to take their life to a new level. This is an incredible workshop wherein the attendees will be guided towards becoming co-creators of the best life possible.
- Create a chart (visual guide) for greater clarity and direction
- Nurture a connection with Spirit to Guide you into your new life
- Use visualization to program your co-creation into the matrix of life
- Learn some amazing new tools to keep your mind positively focused
Change and Growth
Michael, My life over the last two years has been filled with change and growth—some of which I jumped for and some of which I went forward with but with resistance. After each step I thought, this is it. I am there . . . only to find within a short time that there was more to uncover or another issue with which to deal. Knowing this, it is understandable that I am not the same person at all anymore. Even since the last time I saw you, more progress has been made on my journey. Interestingly, the more that I do uncover, own, and change the more beautiful and peaceful it feels inside . . . no more sense of urgency or need to control my life and no more fear. Now, I’m just enjoying the journey. I am becoming a grown up . . . For the first time in my life and it’s exhilarating. When I met you I thought I was an adult, but I was a very little child. Now, although I embrace the playfulness of youth and the heart and innocence of a child, I am balancing that with the emotional maturity and responsibility of an adult. I don’t know where I go from here, but I am sure it will be interesting.