- Sedona: Sunday Service at Unity of Sedona (9:30am & 12:00pm) on April 30, 2017 9:30 am
- Facebook LIVE Broadcast on April 30, 2017 9:45 am
- Sedona: Private Sessions By Appointment on May 1, 2017
- Love and Forgiveness Online Course on May 3, 2017 5:00 pm
- Online: Forgiveness Telesummit with Cindy Kubica on May 9, 2017 2:00 pm
- Mastery and Healing Five-Day Intensive on May 18, 2017
- Deva Premal & Miten with Manose on May 23, 2017 7:30 pm
- Living Mastery Online Presentation on June 4, 2017 2:00 pm
- Santa Fe: Unity Sunday Service on June 11, 2017 10:30 am
- Santa Fe: The Key to Forgiveness on June 11, 2017 1:00 pm
- Santa Fe: An Evening of Miracles on June 12, 2017 7:00 pm
- The Heart of A Course in Miracles Online Intensive on August 30, 2017 5:00 pm
Unity of Sedona
Michael Mirdad is the spiritual leader at Unity of Sedona. Thanks to Michael’s spirit-inspired leadership the spiritual community has grown tremendously, becoming much admired by other Unity Churches and Spiritual Centers. Visit the Unity of Sedona page to explore its mission, events and programs.
Visit: Unity of Sedona
This workshop ranks right up there as one of highest experiences of my life. I came in with an expectation of learning some good healing modalities and possibly getting clarity on some personal issues. But what I came away with was a life changing experience that I know I’ll never go back to my former way of thinking. I had such a tremendous release during the breath-work, I would say it was nothing short of a miracle! I was amazed at how quickly, in the workshop environment, I could feel safe enough to let go and how deeply powerful the emotion erupted from my soul! No counseling, therapy or prescription drugs have ever been so profoundly beneficial! I had another peak experience during the anger work. I have to credit my healing partner during that exercise for being so right there for me, supportive, strong and loving, she said the exactly right words at the right moment! I left feeling healed from the inside out and it was very encouraging to hear I had helped others too.